By booking directly to this website you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. We may revise these terms and conditions from time to time by updating this posting. The revised terms will take effect when they are posted. Your use of some parts or features of the website may be governed by additional terms and conditions. Where this is the case you will be notified accordingly of those additional terms and conditions:
- The prices are shown are per room per night for the numbers of persons and dates selected, unless otherwise indicated. Additional guests are required to pay for the extra bed a rate of 10% depending on your room rate.
- Children 0 – 4 years occupying the same room/unit with at least one adult and using existing bedding are Free of Charge. Additional charges will apply if extra beds are being used. All guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian or an individual over the age of 18. The property has the right to refuse any booking when the legal parent/guardian over 18 cannot produce current ID or Passport.
- Quotes and reservations are subject to availability and actual pricing at the time of booking. Any verbal quote given is an estimate only of the price, which will be subject to written advice on confirmation of the reservation.
- Bookings can be made over the internet at www.boracay-apartments.com or true email@example.com
- The person affecting a booking shall be deemed to have accepted the booking conditions on behalf of all persons named in that booking.
- Upon arrival at the hotel the guests must provide valid Identification card (ex. Passport, drivers licence) photographic identification for security purposes. In addition, the guest must also provide a credit card in the name of the photographic ID to secure the accommodation.
- For rates allowing it, you may cancel your reservation according to the conditions for that rate. Please see at the end of this document your relevant cancellation and amendment conditions. To cancel your reservation, please contact us directly.
- In the event of a situation whereby Under The Stars cannot provide accommodation as previously confirmed, for whatever reason, Under The Stars will undertake to relocate guests into an alternative Hotel of equal or better grading at no expense to the guest. Should there not be a property of equal or better grading in the vicinity of the original booking, it may be required to provide guests with a property of a lesser grading. If this is the case, any reduction in costs will be refunded to the guest.
- Check-in and check-out time
In case of earlier check-in or later check-out please contact us immediately for availability.
Please check these times prior to making your reservation or prior to your arrival.
- Cancellation Policy
If cancelled or modified after the date of the booking, 50% will be charged.
If cancelled or modified later or in case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.
Oct 15 – June 16
Oct 16 – June 15
- Disclaimer& Force Majeure
Under The Stars shall in its best efforts provide high quality service to the guests. For guests convenience and guest comfort, the resort extends services such as boat transfers, marine sports activities, various island activities and tours. These activities are contracted to 3rd parties, but are very carefully selected and evaluated to meet high service standards. It must be noted however that Under The Stars shall not be liable for any and all claims, demands, suits, actions, rights ore causes whatsoever against Under The Stars for any and all damage, loss, injury, death, accident or liability, actual or contingent, caused to the passenger or his/her property arising out of or attributable to delays, action, inaction, misconduct or negligence of such 3rd parties contracted by the Resort such as airlines, land and sea transport operator, marine sports, activities operator and other engaged in carrying out additional services for the guests, including but not limited to delays and alterations made in the program or changes in quoted rates. Moreover, Under The Stars shall not be responsible or held liable to or the guests for its failure to abide to the terms and the conditions in case of any fortuitous event, Labor dispute or any conditions beyond its control. The management/company will not be responsible for any loss, damage or accident that occurs at the resort beyond its control. Any damage or damages by guest(s) directly or indirectly to the resort shall be for the account of the guest(s). Pets, firearms and deadly weapons, pyrotechnics and drugs are strictly prohibited in the resort. Under The Stars shall not be held liable for failure to carry out any contracted arrangements which are caused by Acts of God, Labor disputes or condition beyond the Resort’s control.